Monday, November 27, 2006

10 Games in 10 States in 10 Days

On November 27, 2006, I will undertake a basketball adventure that will take me to 10 college basketball games in 10 different states/DC in 10 consecutive days. Why? Because I want to.

I love college basketball, and have a special fondness for the mid-majors. A recent career change gives me the freedom and flexibility to take to the road in the ultimate basketball travel vacation. And an amazingly supportive wife gave me the final go-ahead.

My itinerary
November 27: Binghamton at Colgate in Hamilton, NY
November 28: Iona at Rhode Island in Kingston, RI
November 29: Harvard at New Hampshire in Durham, NH
November 30: Monmouth at Rider in Lawrenceville, NJ
Dec 1: Cornell vs VMI in Williamsburg, VA
Dec 2: Northern Iowa at Bucknell in Lewisburg, PA
Dec 3: Bucknell vs George Mason in Washington, DC
Dec 4: Howard at Navy in Annapolis, MD
Dec 5: Bucknell at Delaware State in Dover, DE (women)
Dec 6: Texas Christian at Texas-San Antonio in San Antonio, TX

No comments: